Tuesday, January 04, 2011

10 in 10 and 11 in 11

I saw on another blog I read that the author posted her top 10 favorite things from 2010. I thought it was a good idea, so here are mine (in no particular order)...

10. Vacations to Florida (3 to be exact!)

9. Entering my 30's

8. My new Prius

7. Starting Jennie Peakin Photography

6. Our weekend away in Chicago just Sean and I

5. Tate getting potty trained

4. Meeting Maggie, Tate's birth mom

3. Sean getting his first nursing job

2. Moving to Davenport

1. Welcoming our new nephew, Boone into the world

And I am going to go a step further and now list the top 11 things I am looking forward to or would like me and our family to accomplish in 2011 (in no particular order)...

11. Weight loss

10. Move to our new house

9. More photo sessions

8. Travel to Florida

7. Start Tate in Pre-School

6. Sean get a job in an ICU in the Quad Cities

5. Start using my sewing maching (finally!)

4. Go to bed earlier

3. Welcoming our new neice into the family (any day now!)

2. Spending more time outdoors since we'll have a house, yard and patio of our own!

1. Sean get accepted into an Anesthesia program

No comments: