Monday, January 03, 2011

chaos, a small kitchen and a Snuggie

While it seems as though everyone else in the world got back to a routine today, my life still feels like complete chaos! I mean, the tree is still up, my house is a disaster, everytime I clean something up it seems like another mess is created. I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to get a grip on things in my house! And to top it off, we are moving in LESS THAN 3 weeks! YIKES! 18 days to be exact. I have no idea how it's going to get done along with all of the other things I have to do in the next 18 days.

So tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be the days when I claim back my house and my life. That is my plan at least! We will see how it goes. Sean works tonight so he'll be sleeping all day tomorrow and I have a suitcase that needs unpacked in the bedroom as well as some other organizing and cleaning to do in there. Guess that'll have to wait until Wednesday.

We have driven by our new house yesterday AND today. You think we're excited? We totally are. I make Sean drive by and I think he's getting annoyed. Although, we actually got out yesterday and discovered (while looking in the windows) that the fridge and stove were in the kitchen! Yay...kind of. The kitchen is SMALL and we originally looked at it without any appliances. Now that the appliances are in, it looks even smaller! Yowzers, it was a little alarming to see how small it was with the appliances in. Oh well, I'll survive. On the plus side, the appliances are all brand new which I LOVE! :)

Tate is LOVING all of his Christmas gifts and just plays and plays and plays all day long. I am loving the Hawkeye Snuggie Sean got for Christmas and am wearing it as I type! It's so cozy and earlier today Tate said, "I want one of those too, Mommy, it's so snuggly!" He said, "I want one with Woody and Buzz on it." I said, "well I don't know if they make them small enough for you." His response was so funny, he said, "well I should call Nana P and see if she can make me one!" He knows who to call to make him things! Ha! Nana P, he tried to call you just after he said that and your line was busy. :)

One of my many guilty pleasures is on TV tonight...The Bachelor! It's 8pm, so I will be putting Tate to bed in a few minutes, snuggling back in with my (technically Sean's) Snuggie to watch The Bachelor and then trying to get some picking up done down here in the living room and kitchen!

Good night all!

No comments: