Sunday, September 26, 2010

Together 6 years!

We've gone through a lot in 6 years.
And I'm not going to lie, we've had some really rough times.
Marriage is harder than we ever imagined...it's work.
But it's work that I love.
I love being married to this man, even when times are tough.
I love him.

Our weekend in Chicago was much needed.
It was so great!

I found it very ironic that when we checked into our hotel, they gave us room 925...our anniversary is 9/25!

We did all kinds of fun things.
We took a water taxi...it was so cool!

It was a beautiful fall day...a little chilly and windy, but it allowed us to snuggle up. :)
Here are a couple of pictures from our water taxi ride...


We went to Navy Pier...

And then to Millennium Park.
We LOVED The Bean, it was so cool!!!

underneath The Bean...

Looking up from underneath The Bean...

Sean in front of The Bean...

We were doing all of the touristy things.
We're such nerds, but we loved it...

The Bean was probably our favorite part of Chicago.

We went out to The Melting Pot on Saturday night for our anniversary dinner. It was so fun and unbelievably delicious and perfect for an anniversary dinner!
Then, today we went to IKEA and spent a few hours there getting lots of bargains!
It was a fantastic weekend away!
Happy Anniversary Sean, I love you so much!

(and Happy Birthday today to Sean's dad, Pat! Hope your day was great!!!)

2 comments:

sarak said...

Looks amazing! I want to go there now! Lets chat soon!

Sara Bark said...

Your water taxi ride looks like it was from the movie "My Best Friend's Wedding!" I'm so jealous! We'll all have to go sometime!
Happy Anniversary and we'll see you on Friday!!