Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Friends

I have no idea what I would do without each of these girls!  I have the most amazing friends!
(I know some of you are not pictured here, but it's only because I didn't have access to a picture of us that I would post for everyone to see...in other words, it was a terrible picture of me!)

I feel like I have been so dependent on these friends lately...for advice, words of encouragement, a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, someone to cheer me up, someone to make me laugh and everything in between.  It's taken years to grow many of these friendships into what they are today and many of us have been through SO MUCH.  It feels so incredible to have such a diverse network of loving women to lean on.  I feel the need to thank them every day for their constant love and support.  As of late, these ladies have carried me more than I'm sure many of them know!

Lora...you know that I probably couldn't come up with the words.  You are far beyond anything I knew I would have in a friend.  There is nothing you don't know about me and though you know all of the bad, you still love me unconditionally.  You are family...I couldn't imagine my world without you in it.  I owe you so much and there is nothing I can't count on your for.  We've grown up together, gone through so many phases of life together and grew stronger in our friendship through everything. I can't ever thank you enough for all you've done for me and my family!  I can't wait to grow old and look back at all of our adventures together and laugh and cry together, just like we do now!  So many times you have been my strength and my rock...even times when you didn't know it.  To thank you for all you've done wouldn't be enough.


Jamie...I can count on you to always tell it like it is.  Whether I like it or not. :)  You make me laugh every.single.day.  I love that we are starting this new business venture together and though you know the "real me", so still are willing to be my business partner! ;)  That might be kind of crazy of you, but I love that.  I can't imagine starting this new venture with anyone else!  I know in doing this, our friendship will only grow stronger!


Sarah...It took a while for us to really get to know each other after we became family, but I think there was a reason for that.  It happened at the right time for us and now, not only are you my sister-in-law, but you're one of my best friends.  I love that I can confide in you and you will not judge me and can always count on you for sound advice. :)  And all that you guys have done for our family has not gone unnoticed.  Thank you for always being a listening ear and a helping hand!


Lisa...It's truly unbelievable that we didn't meet before we did.  Our parents knew each other for years...we knew each other's parents, yet we never met.  I think with you as well, there was a reason we didn't meet before.  We met at just the right time in our lives.  And it was like we always knew each other.  You're there for me day or night...anytime I need you and you help me always with a smile on your face!  I can always count on your honest opinion and your words of encouragement.  So glad we were brought together when we were! 


Sara...Can you believe it's been almost 10 years since we met?!  I knew...that 4th of July, that this was a friendship that was going to last.  I can always count on you to bring a smile to my face and to be a listening ear.  We have made so many memories together and I can completely be myself around you.  I know you won't judge me, but will always be honest with me.  We "get" each other.  Though miles separate us now, our friendship has not suffered.  I have no idea what I would have done without you for all of these years and look forward to so many more adventures with you and your family!


Melissa...Wow...we have been through A LOT!  It's hard to know where to begin.  I love you for your honest opinion and for how much we laugh together.  I love that you ALWAYS tell me the truth...you always tell me  your honest opinion whether I like it or not.  And we have some serious fun together.  You are always interested in everything I have to say...whether it's interesting or not! :)

Amanda...What I love so much about our friendship is that though miles have separated us and long times have passed between times we spoke, we always pick up right where we left off.  We laugh...a lot.  I can always always always count on you to make me laugh.  Can you believe we met 12 years ago...almost to the day?!  It was...mid September 2001.  Yikes.  We've seen each other through a lot of stuff and our friendship has only grown stronger.  We've both grown and changed into very different people since we first became friends, but our friendship has grown and changed right along with us...I know it always will.


Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky!
Love each of you ladies so much and just wanted you to know! :) 

No comments: