Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Overwhelmed...

It's been a rough month or so.  I don't always get overwhelmed easily...or if I do, I am good at hiding it, but right now, I am just so overwhelmed.  I am mentally and emotionally exhausted.  Between dealing with Wesley's school situation, Cason's transition to walking and all of the work that comes with that for us in order to avoid him getting into poor walking habits (in regard to his gate...bracing, what to work on, etc.),  changing up some 'behind the scenes' stuff in regard to Cason's respite services he gets through his brain injury waiver, a dental situation for Tate (that has been taken care of thank goodness!), Sean starting school and being so incredibly busy, editing images, it being the busiest time of the year for Jennie Peakin Photography and getting the final things done in order to announce all about my big business venture with my friend, Jamie, I am drowning.  I truly feel like I can't breath sometimes.  I told a friend today, "I just want to go to bed and sleep for a week".  I do.  I cry at the drop of a hat.  Learning of some things that some people have said about me behind my back has set me over and made me physically feel sick.  I feel like I have lost most of my brain function, have no memory of anything anymore.  Thank goodness for my trusty planner! :)

And I just want to drive through McDonalds and eat the crap out of a cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, a McChicken and fries with hot mustard.  All of it...I would devour it...for reals.  Then I remember that I am eating Paleo and I go grab some grapes and wallow in my dietary misery.

Really though, I am loving the Paleo diet because I've never felt better...ever.  It's amazing how avoiding processed foods changes more than you ever knew it could.  For one...I used to have to wash my hair every other day or I would be a grease ball...now, I can go a week and still no grease!  It's nuts...and yes, I went 6 days once without washing my hair...don't judge.  I was testing how long it would take to get greasy and it never did...soooo I figured I should at least clean it so it didn't stink.  Apparently washing your hair has more benefit than just getting the grease out. ;)

So all of this is part of the reason that I have been absent from this blog.  I will be back, I love this blog...even writing this all down is making me feel a little better!  For the next couple of weeks, I will be writing only when I have a little extra time...which is almost never.  Ha. :)

1 comment:

Farm-Raised said...

Sending you love! Sorry you're feeling so overwhelmed. Anything I can do??