Sunday, August 11, 2013

Head Shots

I have a business project in the works and it was that dreaded time when I needed to get some head shots to use for it.  I was quickly reminded of a few things...
1.  I am a photographer for many reasons...one of which is that I love being BEHIND the camera, not in front of it!
2.  More is not always better...in the chins category at least.  I.must.go.on.a.diet.
3.  Seeing pictures of myself makes me cringe.  Ugh.
4.  I need to pencil my brows in with this dark of hair (thanks for the tip, mom...I did it before these pictures)
5.  Sean is a good person to take my picture (he took these) because I laugh a lot when I see him behind the camera. :)
6.  I need eye cream STAT!  I have bad eye wrinkles!

Out of 48 pictures taken in about 90 seconds, I managed to find these 3 the most acceptable.

And even sitting here right now looking at these, I am thinking, "should I delete this post full of pictures of MYSELF?"  It's weird.  I just don't hardly ever have pictures of myself on here, so I thought I would go out of my comfort zone.




Sean did a pretty job on these pictures, but unfortunately, where these pictures will be posted will be right next to my younger, thing, beautiful, 1 chinned colleague. ;)

Can't wait to share the details of the "business project" these pictures were taken for!    

5 comments:

Cara Hoherd said...

I think you look so beautiful! You're crazy. First one is my fave.

Beckysblog said...

You look awesome in all these. my fav is the first.

Farm-Raised said...

Stop it. You're gorgeous. Seriously beautiful! Can't wait to hear about your new venture!! xoxo

Kerry said...

I love all 3 of them! Can't wait to hear about this project :)

Tesi said...

gorgeous!!!