Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Break 2013 Florida Vacation

We have been here for 3 days. It's been wonderful. The boys did great on the flight...like they were pretty much perfect. I was so proud of them. They all loved flying in an airplane. Tate has done it before, but it had been so long that he didn't remember it. He was just as excited as Wesley, our huge airplane lover. :) When we arrived, Brenda, Bode and Boone were still here and so we got a couple of days to spend with them. It was so nice. :) The weather has been gorgeous, the boys have slept great, they all love the water and loved the beach...couldn't ask for much more! Cason loves it here...I don't think he's cried once since we arrived. He loves crawling all over the house and loves the pool and the beach. All the boys are in heaven!
 
 

And Cason licks everything...all the time...
 
 

Brenda, Bode and Boone left before we awoke this morning so we are on our own for the next 2 days before the Knutsons arrive.  Looking forward to some family time!

More later...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were just in FL a couple weeks ago. Not warm enough for the beach, but no jackets and sunny!!! :) Also, my now 8 year old boy used to put everything in his mouth. Even now, if he picks up anything from the ground I know that's his plan. I was mostly reminded of this because at the beach, he'll lick his sandy salty hands. It makes me cringe, I can't imagine that grit in my mouth! Ahh, well, so it goes with the orally fixated. Now that he's old enough gum is such a wonderful thing. His teacher even lets him have it in class and he recognizes that it helps him focus better. :) Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Candi said...

Makes me feel so good they are enjoying it so much!!! : )

Candi said...

Makes me feel so good they are enjoying it so much!!! : )

Darius Cartmell said...

You have a great family, Jennie, and I’m glad to see you spending quality time together on your vacation. Good to see that the kids enjoyed the beach. Has Sean begun to teach them about fishing and boats? I always thought those were good father and son bonding activities, whether on a trip or during any regular weekend.