Sunday, February 17, 2013

Our Cruise...

Since Sean and I went on our cruise for our honeymoon, we have said we couldn't wait until we would be able to go on one again!  Well, it's finally happening!  We've been saving for a long time to be able to do this and with the help of our amazing family and friends who are willing to watch our kids, we are going on a cruise.  We booked it last week and we cannot wait!
 
We will be cruising on Carnival Liberty with my in laws Mike and Sarah!  We are all so excited, we can hardly wait!
 
Here's our ship...
 
We will be sailing to Belize, Honduras, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.  It's a 7 day cruise with 2 days at sea.
We have already picked our excursions...and we are ecstatic about what we will be doing!
In Belize we will be ziplining...

as well as tubing through the crystal caves...


In Honduras we will be doing a snorkeling excursion...


I am so excited to swim with the dolphins in Cozumel...something I have always wanted to do!


And we will be snorkeling on the barrier reef and swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman.  This will be the 5th (or 6th???) time I have swam with the stingrays in Grand Cayman and it still tops my list of one of the most incredible things I've done!  Can't wait to do this again!


And aside from eating and relaxing and spending time with great company, something tells me I'll be doing this a time or two! ;)


I cannot wait for this trip.  We had hoped to do a cruise soon and when we came across a great deal, we jumped on it...that day.  It kind of went from "let's research some options" to "book it" in about an hour...for real.

And then literally THE NEXT MORNING, I woke up and read about the Carnival ship that was stranded at sea this week and the "challenging" conditions aboard.  Ha!  It really doesn't worry me in the least...it was just a bit ironic.

So in 3 weeks, we'll get to do our family vacation to Florida and after that, I will be looking ahead to our kids free cruise!  We're packing in as much as we can until the fall since Sean is hopefully going to be starting school for his Masters to become a Nurse Practitioner and will likely not be able to get away to travel for 2 or 3 years.

No comments: