Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Photo Dump #1

Several of these pictures you may have already seen if you follow me on Instagram or are friends with me on Facebook. :)

Photo Dump #'s 2-856 should be coming soon, but I am having problems figuring out how to get the photos in a certain folder on my phone onto my computer.  Any help would be appreciated...it's so frustrating.

Tate and I...don't even remember taking this.
 
I want this clock...ours broke in the move and I saw this one at the mall...

Our basement still looks like this.  Ugh...

I feel like half of my life is spent in these little doctors offices with my 2 littles...

Tate got orange skinny jeans...only he's so skinny that they don't look "skinny" on him...

The Burback Kids came and stayed with us a couple of weekends ago.  Tate was in heaven with his cousins...

I served them a breakfast of cinnamon and orange rolls on the porch...

Brenda clearly doesn't know how to do the duck face...

I LOVE my bedroom.  I have never had a bedroom that I loved until this house.  I spend lots of time laying in bed, watching TV in the evenings. :)

No recollection of taking this picture either, but it was on unpack your backpack night.  Tate loves this hat...has had it for 2 years.

Unpack your backpack night!

Tate's friend Kiley goes to Adams too! :)  We get to have her and Ava a few days a week after school until their parents get off work.  The kids love it.

Tate and I in Kinnick Stadium for Kids at Kinnick.

Sean and I at Kinnick...

Chris and Brenda moved back to Iowa several weeks ago.  It's nice to be able to have them over and just hang out whenever we want to see them!

We had Stewart Girls Night out with my mom, sister and sister-in-law.  It was so much fun!

Worked on the duck face with mom...she's terrible at it!  The guy at the table next to us saw us taking this and said, "that's more like 'sucking through a straw face'."  HA!

We'll stick with our normal faces...

However, Brenda has CLEARLY mastered the duck face since the first time she tried and it just must come natural for Cassie and I. ;) Ha.

This is more natural for Cassie though...
 
More to come!

No comments: