Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Photo Dump #2

Still can't get the photos I want out of one of my albums on my phone! ANNOYING! Due to that, this will be completing my photo dumps for the night.

Tate loves the mini carts at Hy-Vee.  So do I...it keeps him occupied and feeling pretty big time...
 
I still haven't Scotch Garded my couches.  I know, I know...my mom is going to be so irritated with me. :)

The morning of Tate's 1st day of school.  He is addicted to this stuffed monkey and he had it taken away from him a week or so prior to that morning because of some bad choices he made.  I gave it back moments before this picture was taken so he insisted on the monkey being in the picture with us.

My morning survival...

My afternoon survival at least once a week...
 

On a side note...I think I'm comind down with a cold or my allergies are really flared up.  Unfortunately, I am pretty certain it's a cold.  Ugh.
Goodnight!

1 comment:

Jamie S said...

So, what's your recipe for your morning cup???