Wednesday, February 01, 2012

February!

This morning was stressful. Sean and I had a meeting of sorts. This meeting could end up adding another major change in our family. A GOOD change, but a big one. :) More on that later...hopefully.

It was so nice today...on February 1st! Crazy!

Sean went back to work tonight! He is on nights for the next week...the next 3 nights. He certainly didn't ease back in! The 2 weeks he was off FLEW by! I mean, it was pretty amazing having him here...most of the time. :P There were times when my routine was thrown off a bit and I felt like I was ready for him to go back, but for the most part, it was great having him around. :)

Now I'm on my own with the boys and they're both not feeling well. Nothing major. Just not 100% and that may cause some not so great nights ahead. Hoping that's not the case, but we'll see.

I made super cute Valentine's for Tate the other day. Seriously...can't wait to share them on here. They are adorable, I think. He is super excited to hand them out at school!

I got a Valentine's themed tablecloth for our table that I think I will put out now that it's February. :) I really wanted something to hang on our front door that was cute and Valentine's Day themed...I saw lots of cute things at Kohl's and ALMOST bought one, but I didn't. They were on sale and weren't really expensive at all, I just couldn't do it when I knew it would only be hanging up for 2 weeks. I have a bright red front door so I KNOW that a Valentine's Day decoration hanging on it would look great. Maybe I'll buy one after Valentine's Day for super cheap and will use it next year! :)

No comments: