Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Girls Day...New Years Eve (before the festivities!)

Cassie, Brenda and I spent the afternoon of New Years Day together chatting, laughing, going out to lunch and getting some drinks...oh, and at the tattoo shop. ;)

I was the good one who didn't get anything done! :) I wanted to though, not gonna lie. Ha.

An old highschool friend (who covered my foot tattoo recently) works here...


He is an amazing artist and did an unbelievable cover of one of Brenda's tattoos and then did an awesome tattoo on my sister too!



You can't tell in this picture, but she got her nose pierced too. It's totally cute and her.



It was so much fun to spend the afternoon together without husbands or kids. :) And we may have been completely annoying to Aaron (the tattoo artist), but we had a blast.

So glad I got some time with Cassie and Brenda...love you guys!

No comments: