Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Stewart Christmas 2011

We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family starting on Friday when Chris, Brenda, Bode and Boone arrived in the afternoon. The celebration extended through the weekend when we brought in 2012 all together as well. It was such a wonderful weekend!

Chris and I when I forced a picture on him right after he woke up from a snooze...


I couldn't pick between these next 2 pics. Almost all the kids got Owl jammies and so we captured a few of them in a picture. Oh my I love each of these kiddos so much and they are all just so sweet!!!





Tate got an Orange iPod from my parents...he was ecstatic! He loves music and dancing and cannot wait to listen to his iPod with his new Iron Man headphones he got with it. :)


Happy boy!



We laughed SO MUCH this weekend. We played board games, card games, ate way too much great food, talked, reminisced, laughed and laughed and laughed some more. The kids played non-stop all weekend and got along so well! We went bowling and had a blast, the kids built forts out of pillows and chairs, played XBox Kinect and the Wi, all slept on mattresses and couches in the living room and even had a sleep over at Cassie and Paul's one night and fell asleep in their living room by the fire. I didn't want the weekend to end...none of us did!

No comments: