Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Who I rung in 2012 with...

Unfortunately, Sean had to work at the crack of dawn on New Years Day, so he went home to get to bed early and missed out on the night time festivities at my parent's house.

This was our crew (after all the kids were asleep downstairs)...the ones I rung in the new year with (aside from a certain 10 year old who was playing photographer).

I love each of these people more than I could ever describe in words...


This may be a bit more realistic...



Or maybe this one...



And Brenda's face just cracks me up in this one!



With a toast and lots of kisses, 2012 began...



2011 was good to us...GREAT to us actually.

We are not deserving of all of the amazing blessings we have received this past year and certainly don't deserve any more in 2012 either, but are prayerfully looking forward to what is in store in 2012!


Happy New Year to all of you!

No comments: