Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve in Des Moines

Sean had to work this Christmas Eve and Cassie and her family were in Storm Lake for the Burback Christmas and Chris, Brenda and family hadn't arrived in Iowa yet. Tate, Mom, Dad and I decided to celebrate in Des Moines with my grandpa, Baldersons, Adams' and Gehlings. It was a small group, but so much fun. Tate, Olivia and Jazzy played great together and it was so nice to get to chat with everyone.

My Grandpa is so sweet and always so proud of his family...



Little Jazzy is so gorgeous! My camera liked her. :)





Olivia and Jazzy with Great Grandpa Clodfelder...




Tate with Great Grandpa Clodfelder...




Grandpa with his 3 girls...



And they can still be silly for pictures. Guess Grandpa didn't get the memo that this was the one he was supposed to make a funny face in...ha. :)




Olivia and Jazzy...




My little poser...





Tate and Jazzy...




And the kids waited patiently for present opening. Tate said, "Look Mommy, I am very special!" Oh my goodness...



Mom got the girls super cute purses filled with all kinds of fun stuff. They were happy. :)



Tate got lots of cars and guys and an airplane and a Memory game...he loved everything!




And he got these too. Hilarious!



The time with the family was too short, but so nice! Thank you, Cathy for hosting!

No comments: