Thursday, December 22, 2011

bursting with love

God never stops amazing me with His plans. He definitely knows what we need even when we thought we needed something different. I am so silly to think I know what is best for me. I don't know how to stop trying to control my life! My life is so much more fullfilled by His plans than it would have been with my own.

I am just feeling so incredibly blessed right now. Even though I have worry about how our life may be playing out (when we thought we wanted it to play out differently), I just know that what we're doing right now is "right" for us and JUST what we should be doing. I know that Sean feels the same way. And yet again, God surprised us with what we were handed. And though the road ahead may be bumpy, we are ready to take this path layed before us with gusto!

And I honestly didn't know my heart could love this much. I am bursting. What an incredible Christmas this will be! God is always good, even when times are hard, He is ALWAYS good!

No comments: