Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brigg is 10!

We've made a big deal of Brigg's 10th birthday this year.


I remember turning 1o and feeling like it was a big deal that I was double digits.


As you know, we took him on a trip to St. Louis for his gift...the collage below is of pictures from that trip...




I am not going to be able to find words that justify how amazing Brigg is, so I am not going to even try.


We love you Brigg and I cannot believe it's been a DECADE since you made me an Aunt for the first time!


For this ever so important milestone of now being double digits, I wanted to have a post dedicated to you!


Happy Birthday, Brigg!


We love you so much!!!

(you can read about our St. Louis trip in THIS POST, AND THIS POST, AND THIS POST.)

2 comments:

sarak said...

What a pretty new blog you have Jennie!

Jennie Peakin said...

Thanks Sara! It needed some sprucing up. :)