Thursday, July 14, 2011

busy busy busy...and a little about Tate

We went to Incredible Pizza tonight to celebrate Brigg's 10TH birthday! It was fun! Tate had a blast...so did the adults. :) Pictures and more on that later...

I swear the next 4 weeks are going to be a whirlwind...crazy busy will be the theme of the rest of my summer. Fun busy, but busy nonetheless. I leave on Friday morning for another weekend away and I feel like I just got home. Tate will be at Camp Cassie for the weekend and Sean will be working. When I return, I have 3 (maybe 4) photoshoots and LOTS of editing to get the pictures done and out to clients before we leave again! I also am doing some hair and packing and planning and preparing for our almost 2 week trip to Florida that we leave for on the 29th. In addition, we start our PS-MAPP classes on the 28th. I love doing hair and taking pictures and I love to keep busy, but I am not going to lie and say that I am not looking forward to almost 2 weeks of no hair doing or photoshoots or deadlines for photo editing. I will still take LOTS of pictures, but it's different when it's just fun snapshots. :) A little R and R in Florida will be great!

Tate is hilarious...and exausting. He was talking about "when he was a baby and had a corn in his belly button" the other day. I was like, "a corn in your belly button? What are you talking about?!" He said, "you know, Mommy...the corn that is in my belly button and then goes into the mommy's belly too." I realized what he was trying to say...the CORD. The umbilical cord! Ha.

He is deathly...DEATHLY afraid of white butterflies. Screams like a little girl when he sees one. Just the white ones. Ya, I don't know where that came from. Weird.

He is obsessed with the fact that he's going to be 5. He is so excited. I think his 5th year is going to bring LOTS of big changes for him. Changes in himself as I'm sure he will thrive in preschool, but also changes in our family life...hopefully he'll get a sibling (or 2) when he's five. :)

This summer has been one for the books. The busiest yet for our family!

No comments: