Monday, April 11, 2011

You're Invited!

For those of you who haven't already seen my Facebook posts or gotten an email from me or my sister, I would like to invite you to a fun open house my sister is hosting this coming Sunday the 17th from 3pm-5:30pm. There will be Mary Kay, Scentsy, Uppercase Living, Jennie Peakin Photography, a bake sale, a craft sale and an AMAZING raffle! Each vendor is donating some or all of their profits to The Adventure Project...learn more about the organization HERE. I have posted about The Adventure Project on World Water Day, but for those who don't know about it, it's worth a looksie! :)


I am having baking/crafting week extraveganza! I have already made several fun things and am going to be making 200(ish) cake pops that will be for sale at the open house. I am donating a free photo session to add to the raffle that will be full of many great things and I am donating 35% of the session fee if you schedule a photo shoot with Jennie Peakin Photography at the event!


You should come!

If you're interested and haven't received the Evite via Facebook or email, let me know and I will send it to you so you know the location of the event!

No comments: