I walked/ran a little over a mile today...haven't done that in YEARS! I concluded a couple of things from the event...
1. Oh my, I need to make cardio exercise a regular part of my life because a mile shouldn't kill me like it did!
2. I need new shoes...shoes made to run in.
3. Our neighborhood is amazing! It is a joy to get out and about in a neighborhood like this!
4. This is the best weather ever...it's not going to be so fun doing this when it's 80+ degrees outside. I would be ecstatic if the temps were in the 60's 365 days a year.
5. I love my Android because I can use it like an IPod which makes exercise much more enjoyable.