Thursday, February 24, 2011

copying...some new stuff!

So I read several blogs on a daily basis. One blog is one of my sister's friends blog "Whatever". She has a section on her sidebar where she posts random links to things she either likes, wants, maybe they make her laugh or smile...they are just random things. There's something about that section that I like...I love checking out her links and looking at all the fun, random stuff. I got the idea for my Glass Block Jello there as well as some various other things. So I'm copying her...you will find on my right sidebar (just above my Archives) a list of "Random Things I Like...". I will try to add to the list at least an item or two every few days. Enjoy!
Also, I have added the ability to search my blog on the right sidebar. This is more for myself, but if you find yourself wanting to look for something you read on my blog, you can search it there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Sounds fun.
Gretchen