Wednesday, January 12, 2011

so thankful

So thankful to live near friends and family that are so helpful to us! I just don't know what I'd do without them! Between my parents, Cassie and Paul, Sarah and Mike, Lora and James and even Sara and Travis, Pat and Linda who still aren't THAT close in proximity to us, we seem to always have someone willing to watch Tate when we need someone, help us move when we need extra hands, have a bed for us to sleep in, have us over for dinner and be available to me for a shoulder to cry on or a listening ear.

All of these family and friends are (as usual) stepping up to help us in any way they can for our upcoming move. Helping someone move is no fun...it just isn't. We know that, and we appreciate those that are helping us move and watching Tate while we are moving so that it's as easy as possibly for us. As I sit here and think about how impossible this would all be without them, I just feel so very thankful!!!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Candi said...

It takes a lot of people, time & energy to get it done no doubt. If we all do a little though, it happens pretty quick and with hopefully minor mishaps!! tate will enjoy being here a couple days with Cassie's & us I hope. :) Luckily for YOU guys, Larry's on call, HA!! He bleeds just getting in his car these days, ha!