Thursday, January 13, 2011

a manicure date

I took my sweet niece, Leah on a manicure date tonight.
It was so much fun having one on one time with her!
We chatted and laughed and got our manicures and just had the best time!
I love this girl...
I don't know if you can see it, but the girl who did our nails wrote LEAH on her nails and then put a flower on her thumb. So cute. Leah LOVED it!
Leah instantly chose the sparkly polish. She picked 2 different sparkle colors and wanted them both. So, the manicurist alternated the 2 colors on her nails.

She is too funny and I loved the conversations we had this evening.
I think it's so special to get one on one time with my nieces and nephews and this is the very first time I've had one on one time with Leah!
I loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

Candi said...

That had to be so fun, for BOTH of you! I can't remember the last manicure I've had... my nails are icky anymore... like many of my aging body parts... UGH!! ;-) Sigh!