Thursday, October 21, 2010

A delicious evening...

We had Spaghetti Pie tonight for supper and YUM I never get sick of Spaghetti Pie!!! It is one of my favorites. While it was baking, Sean said, "did you get the mail yet?" to which I responded, "nope". I promptly went to get the mail and was PLEASANTLY surprised to find a box propped up against our front door. A package!!! YAY, I love packages! I knew immediately what it was, though I had forgotten it was coming! More deliciousness! Not long ago, I ordered some homemade bread from a friend baking bread to raise money for March of Dimes...that's what is was! I ordered Lemon Poppy Seed Bread and Pumpkin Bread. We broke into the Pumpkin Bread after dinner and OH.MY.GOODNESS. it was amazing! I'm not even kidding, the loaf is half gone and it was a big loaf! Tate went crazy for it and would have probably finished the loaf off if we let him. :) Thanks, Corrine...you have a crazy good Pumpkin Bread recipe!!! Can't wait to try the Lemon Poppy Seed Bread next!

No comments: