Friday, October 22, 2010

Well that didn't last long...

A couple of days ago I posted that I was going to try and go to be earlier. That night, I made it to bed at 12:15, which (believe it or not) is at least an hour earlier than usual. I tossed and turned and the last time I looked at the clock it was 1:35. However, Tate slept until 9am, so I did too! I actually felt good yesterday after that night of sleep. I again had a productive day. :) Then last night came. Ugh. I didn't go to bed until 1am and I was WIDE awake. I tossed and turned and the last time I looked at the clock, it was 2:57am! I think I had to have been up for at least 15 minutes after that. I don't know what my deal is! I have been avoiding caffeine after supper and everything! So today I have been tired! It has taken everything I have not to doze off on the couch, but I'd like to be tired tonight so I can go to bed at a decent time so I've just been lazy instead which isn't much better! Ugh.

No comments: