Saturday, August 28, 2010

Window Shopping -Take 2!

Two years ago tomorrow, I posted this post titled "Window Shopping" about 3 things I was drooling over at that time.
I truly didn't think that in less than 2 years I would have all 3 of those things...especially the car!
So I decided I'd post a few things that I am drooling over now and maybe within 2 years I'll have acquired all of these things too!
:)

Canon EF Lens - 50mm - F/1.8

Sewing Machine
(don't know enough about these to know what kind I want)

Acer Aspire Laptop
(I know, we already have a laptop, but I would love one to do my photo editing and photography stuff on...someday, someday.)

A new couch, preferably leather so Tate's spills don't ruin it.
Our furniture is just falling apart...it's almost 8 years old (which isn't too bad), but it wasn't probably the best quality and 4 of those years have had the wear and tear of a child.
Ped Egg
I hear they're amazing and I NEED something amazing for my heels!
And if I wasn't so lazy, I could probably go out and buy one, I just keep forgetting!
Maybe I'll do that sometime next week, then I'll be able to check one item off of my list!

A house.
Not a townhouse, a duplex, a condo or an apartment, but a house.
You know, with a yard of our own, no walls to share, room enough to have people over for dinner comfortably.
This would be at the top of my list.
We will see!

No comments: