Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh September...

This is the busiest month for us. I love it, it's fun busy, but busy none the less. I love the weather, the start of football, the fact that I can break out my jammie pants and hooded sweatshirts in the evenings, the fact that I can start making soup for suppers, the beautiful days, the leaves starting to change...I could go on and on. With September comes Labor Day weekend, Sean's birthday, our brother-in-law Travis's birthday and Brandon's (Tate's birthfather) birthday which ironically all happen to be the same day, my birthday also falls in the month, our anniversary, Sean's dad's birthday, along with a couple of my friends birthdays and then usually we throw in our annual apple picking trip up to Wisconsin in the month. Why not right?! :) This year we are not going on the annual apple picking trip. I am sad, but there was just too much to fit in and something had to be passed on this year. So that was it. We are planning a trip away for a couple days to celebrate our anniversary/my 30th birthday and we are also attending the IA vs. IA State game with Lora and James on the 11th. My best friend from high school, Kay, is coming to town over Labor Day weekend and it'll be so nice to spend time with her. Our times together are few and far between, so that will be fun.

So only a few days left until our crazy month of September begins! Bring it on!

No comments: