Monday, August 30, 2010

well that was fast!

I had a super busy weekend! Sean, Tate and I headed up to Colo on Saturday evening and arrived just in time for supper. We ate a yummy supper and then I took off to head down to Ankeny to do a friend's hair. It was so nice to chat and catch up with her and time kind of got away from us. It was after midnight by the time I got back to Colo!

On Sunday morning, I had to be down to Des Moines by 9:30 to do a practice up do on a bride/friend who I'm doing hair for her wedding at the end of October. It's been a long time since I've done wedding hair and it was fun and turned out beautiful! Following that, I headed to my aunt's house to do her and my uncles hair and then from there went to my friend/old co-worker Jenny's house to do her hair! By then, it was supper time so I headed to Altoona to meet up with Sean, Tate, Pat and Linda for dinner and then we headed home. Tate fell asleep in the car on the way home and I can't even remember what time we got home...I think around 9pm.

It was busy, but really nice catching up with friends and family!
What a whirlwind of a weekend!

No comments: