Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More out of the mouths of Mommies

I have had so much fun lately looking back at old posts on my blog. About a year ago, I posted "Out of the mouths of Mommies" and so I thought I would do that again!

So here are several things that have come out of my mouth lately...

Tate, just say excuse me, you don't need to announce that you tooted every time you toot.


It's rude to talk about your penis in public, so let's not do it anymore.

If you finish your ice cream, you can have a cookie.

No more talking aloud. We are done talking. Mommy can't think unless you stop talking for a few minutes.

No punching. You're what? Did you say that you're the sucker punch wall? No you're not...like I said, NO punching!

What is that all over your Woody?

You need to stop playing with your Woody and go to sleep!

Tate, will you please go get me your cup? Your Tervis Tumbler IS a cup. It's the same thing. I don't really want to argue about this. Fine, please go get me your TERVIS TUMBLER then!

*I feel like I need to disclose that Woody was referring to one of the characters in Toy Story that Tate has a "guy" of that he plays with all the time.

No comments: