Monday, July 26, 2010

still feeling ahead of the game!

One more day to get everything ready for our 2 week trip! I'm still feeling ahead of the game!!! Woohoo! On my list tomorrow...clean out my car, vacuum, double and triple check my lists :), call our landlord to let them know we'll be gone for 2 weeks, clean out any remaining food from our fridge, take out the trash, move Tate's car seat from the middle seat to a side seat so we can put the other side of our back seat down and lastly, line up all of our things to be packed by the back door so that it's ready when Sean gets home from work on Tuesday morning and he can pack up the car! :) Oh, and I would REALLY like to get a GREAT night sleep tomorrow night so that I am refreshed and ready to go for the long time I'll be driving on Tuesday while Sean sleeps after working all night. Getting a good night sleep is SUPER HARD for me, so we'll see how that goes. Ugh.

Goodnight all!

No comments: