Monday, July 26, 2010

T minus 13 hours...

We'll be heading to Florida in the morning. I am excited, BUT I am sick. So are Sean and Tate. Seriously?! It's nothing serious...just colds. Tate and I have been blowing our noses all day. I have a sore throat and a little cough. Sean just says he has a sore throat and is super tired feeling. Ugh. Tate acts completely fine. I am exhausted and will be heading to bed EARLY! I've got almost everything done and feel like any of the remaining items on my list can easily be completed in the morning before Sean gets home. Can't wait to get on the road so that vacation is officially started! Hopefully the excitement of it all will make my cold go away. :(

I'll have my computer in Florida, so there will be many posts to come! :)

1 comment:

Candi said...

SAFE travel to you!!! PLease don't fall asleep and you really do not have to HURRY too fast! Be safe!! LOVE you all... take care!!
Mom :)