Thursday, July 22, 2010

I stink

I recently was raving to my mom about how much of an angel Tate has been these last few days. He really has! I've been so proud of him and he's gotten NO time outs for days! Well, I spoke too soon. He has been good today until we ran errands. He had a complete melt down when we were getting out of the car saying he wasn't going to go inside. He was flailing about and acting like a crazy person. So I said he was getting a time-out. This made him freak out more.

Anyway, I put him in time-out and he's SCREAMING...not crying...screaming, like an angry scream. Then he goes silent for about 5 seconds and at the top of his lungs screams..."MOMMY, YOU STINK!!!!" Ummm...well I kinda do. It's hot, I'm sweaty from carrying my 40 lb child in from the heat. I do stink. Only he was talking figuratively, not literally. I went in there and said, "what did you say to me?!?!!!!" He said, "I didn't say anything." Uh, ya right.

Seriously?!?!?! I stink?!?!?! He's 3!!!!
Ugh.

No comments: