Tuesday, June 29, 2010

he's sick


Tate woke up this morning at 5:30am.
Nice.
I tried to put him in bed with me and see if he'd go back to sleep...no such luck.
Tate spent the morning laying on the couch asking to watch shows. He ate hardly any of his breakfast either. Typically he plays and is active in the mornings. I just assumed it was because he was tired. He fell asleep on the couch around 10:45 and then woke up crying and saying he wanted me about an hour later. When he came over, I put him in my lap and he was BURNING UP! He hasn't gotten off of the couch since and has been falling in and out of sleep. He has some medicine in him now and his he feels a little less hot, but still obviously has a fever. Poor thing. :( He has no other symptoms so who knows what is wrong with him. I sure hope he didn't expose any of his cousins to anything these last 2 days he spent with them!
Ugh.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Hw is he this morning?? Poor little man!!