Tuesday, June 29, 2010

a weekend with family

Oh how I love weekends like we had this weekend.
Anytime I get a weekend around any of my nieces and nephews, I am happy!
Then, add my my brother and Brenda (who we don't get to see often since they moved to Florida), lots of laughing, chatting, good food and fun and it's bound to be a terrific weekend!

Brigg meeting Boone for the first time...

Tate hugging Brigg...

Sweet little Boone...


Silly Ayla...

Tate helping Brenda burp Boone...

Boone and Chris...

Cassie getting in some last minute Boone snuggles before they headed out.
And seriously, Boone is off the charts for length according to his pediatrician and this picture shows it! He's only 8 weeks!

A great weekend for sure!
It wasn't that difficult for me to say goodbye to Chris, Brenda, Bode and Boone because in a short 3 1/2 weeks, we'll be down to visit them in Florida! Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Candi said...

Boone was quite a hit no doubt!!! He is such a sweet easy little guy to have around. Of course having so many hands to hold him ALL the time didn't hurt!! ;- ) What a great few days.... really fun to have ALL the kids here at one time... I was POOPED for sure but precious rare times no doubt!! :)