Saturday, May 29, 2010

our new TV

Can you see it?
Look closely and you will.
I'm not even kidding...

Sean said he heard a "pop" in our TV and the screen went black last night. After some research, he realized the lamp blew out. It's not a cheap fix and we have some other issues with our TV anyway that aren't fixable so we hate to spend the money to fix it when the TV could just stop working at any moment anyway. So for the time being, we've hooked up the portable DVD player as our TV. I mean, I'm not trying to be unrealistic, but seriously, I can't even see the TV. It is a problem for all of us. Tate sits his little chair right up in front of it, it's kind of funny. I see a new TV in our near future.

2 comments:

Candi said...

I had to chuckle a bit... but you don't here Tate complaining I bet!! :)

Anonymous said...

This is Ryan...

The lamp went out in our TV about five months ago. It cost somewhere around 100.00 for the lamp which you can put in yourself very easily. I would suggest looking at your tv manual (it should tell you which lamp to use) and do a google search for your lamp...hopefully that fixes it. good luck!