Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lunchtime Interview

Over lunch today, Tate and I were sitting at the table eating and just chatting. I started to ask him a bunch of questions and wrote down the answers so I could post them for all of you. Kids are just so funny! Some of the answers won't seem as funny to you as they do to me! I should have video taped the "interview" because the way he answered the questions just cracked me up!

1. What's your favorite food?
-yogurt

2. What's your favorite color?
-GREEN! (laughing)..I just kidding mommy, you know it's orange!

3. What's your favorite thing to drink?
-milk

4. What is Daddy's job?
-He doesn't do anything!

5. Where does Daddy work?
-At the hostibel (aka...hospital)

6. Where does Mommy work?
-at the hostibel and Wal-Mart. OH and in my bedroom too.

7. What's your favorite show?
-Team Umizoomi

8. What's Mommy's favorite color?
-purple

9. What's Daddy's favorite color?
-red

10. What's your favorite number?
-3

11. What's your favorite letter?
-B

12. What's Mommy's favorite show?
-Little Einsteins

13. What's Daddy's favorite show?
-Diego

14. What does Daddy like to do when he's at home?
-Sleep in Mommy's bed and play with me in the niningwoom (aka...livingroom)

15. What does Mommy like to do at home?
-You love to play in the niningwoom and make supper.

16. Who is your best friend?
-Bode

17. Who is Mommy's best friend?
Nana S.

18. Who is Daddy's best friend?
Papa

19. Who is your favorite "guy"?
-my purple man

20. What's your favorite movie?
Finding Nemo

21. What's your favorite car?
-that big blue van

22. What color are Mommy's eyes?
-brown

23. What color are Daddy's eyes?
-I don't know. What color are they?

24. What color are your eyes?
-Blue! Just like Daddy's!

25. What's your favorite sport?
-baseball

26. What's your favorite animal?
-dog

27. What is your favorite restaurant?
-McDonald's and Chloe and Ava's house

28. Where do we live?
-at Wal-Mart in Dabenport

29. What's your favorite stuffed animal?
-brown puppy

30. What's your favorite blanket?
-Buzz Lightyear blanket

31. What's your favorite vegetable?
-Broccoli! I LOVE broccoli and it is berry berry yummy!

32. What's your favorite fruit?
-apples! Nana has apples for me to eat!

33. What's your favorite thing to do at home?
-take a bath

A few of the many things I learned from this...

We must go to Wal-Mart way too much!
Tate definitely notices that Sean has to sleep during the days.
We need a big blue van.
Chris, Brenda, Bode and Boone need to move back...you know, since Bode's his best friend!
Tate thinks the DeCook's house is a restaurant.

That was fun!

5 comments:

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I thought Ayla was his best friend :)
Bode will be flattered!

Jennie Peakin said...

I know! That's usually his answer when asked that question, but today without hesitation, he immediately said Bode! :)

Cassie said...

i'm roflmao.

Cassie said...

not at tate's answers...but at the idea of tate and ayla being bffs.

Linda said...

Oh, Jennie,that was so sweet. I loved reading his answers and definitely got a giggle out of the restaurant answer.

Enjoy, Enjoy!

Linda Rode