Tuesday, March 30, 2010

a quick update...

Tate is struggling. He wants to go to his "other home". He says, "this isn't Dabenport, I want to go to my home. I want to go to Mommy and Daddy's home." It breaks my heart. However, aside from that, we are so happy to be here in our new place! We have A LOT of work to do to get settled and I never had a clue how hard it would be with an adjusting 3 year old added to the mix. I definitely underestimated how difficult it would be now that we have a 3 year old. We are SO grateful for all of you who have helped us load, unload, hook things up, unpack, watch Tate, have us over for dinner...you all know who you are and we love you all very much and couldn't have done this without you! Really. We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends.

I will post pictures soon, but for now I have lots of unpacking and organizing to do. Oh and amidst all of that, I have a child who wants to go home.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Poor little man!! Ugh!!!