Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A rough evening...

Tate is struggling with this new situation we are living in. He misses Sean terribly and verbalizes it to me all the time. He is confused and doesn't understand. He just wants things to be how he's used to them being. He had a severe meltdown at daycare when I picked him up yesterday and it just made me sick. He was a mess...sobbing so hard that he was gagging like he was going to throw up. It went on for a very long time. He cries at bedtime saying, "I just want to give Daddy and hug and kiss too!" It breaks my heart. Ugh. So we could use prayer. Prayer that he starts to adjust to this temporary situation and prayer that I can stay strong because all I want to do is cry right along with him and be able to snuggle up to Sean each evening and chat with him and be together! This is hard.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Poor little guy! I will pray for him & all... so much to pray about today!!!!