Friday, July 17, 2009

Yay for the weekend!!!!

OH how I cannot wait for this weekend! I know this is going to be a common feeling over the next several weeks with the stress and craziness I've currently got going on at work with a project that won't be complete until the end of August.

This weekend especially I'm looking forward to because we'll be spending it with so many people we love! Tate will get to spend time with ALMOST all of his cousins at one time...sadly we will be missing Tyler. :( It'll be fun for all of the kids to get together and play. And it'll be fun for all of the adults to get together and play too! :) An evening together filled with swimming and fun at a hotel and then a day of fun at the zoo will hopefully make for some great photo opportunities!

I can't wait to take tons of pictures of all of the kiddos and adults! I may have a parade of pictures posted by Sunday night.

1 comment:

sarak said...

Have fun. Its going to be beautiful outside:)