Sunday, July 19, 2009

Broken?

I know I've mentioned it time and time again, but Sean is a child. That is probably why he is known as "Uncle Fun" in my family. He relates to his nieces and nephews and likes to do the things they like to do. So last night he was racing Brigg down the hallway at the hotel (because you know how common it is to see a 32 year old man running down a hotel hallway) and apparently got going so fast that he couldn't stop and somehow stubbed his toe on the floor. Anyway, fast forward to today. After walking around the zoo, Sean says, "my toe REALLY hurts! I think I might have messed it up!" He takes his sock off and this is what it looks like.

Ummm, ya think?!!!This picture doesn't even do it justice...it looks worse in person!

1 comment:

Candi said...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what little children get when they are running wild!!:/ :)