Monday, August 25, 2008

I lied...

A couple of posts ago, I said I would post pictures from this weekend. I would if I had any I felt were worth posting. Of the very few I took, the good ones seem to be blurry. That seems to be a common occurrence these days. I need a new camera, a new computer, a new printer...none of these of which I will get any time soon. Although, I will say that I am happy I have a new system to my day to day life! :) I love it. And though a load of laundry a day may seem like common sense to many...there is an anti laundry gene in my family (minus my mom) I believe and a load a day just has never been something I did. So instead, I was left with a pile of 6 or 8 or 10 loads to catch up on over the weekends and I was miserable every second doing it. A load a day keeps my misery away! It's great! Why I haven't done this all along, I may never know. And my planner has come out of it's summertime hibernation and she's been filled with things to keep our family organized and oh how I've missed her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have been paying better attention to what your "mommy" does :) So glad you have decided to use the new system. Life can be easier when you just keep up a bit from day to day. I am VERY proud of your effort. :)