Sunday, August 24, 2008

not that I don't want to spend time with him this morning, but

Tate is STILL sleeping! It's 10:40 and he is snoring away in his room! This has been the most productive morning I have had in possibly, ummmm, let's say 22 1/2 months! I don't know how Tate's daily schedule is going to play out after this morning of sleeping in, but he apparently needed some sleep and I will take it! :)

I have spent much of the last 24 hours trying to get organized for our crazy life that we'll be living now that Sean's back in school. I have re budgeted now that Tate is going to be back in daycare full time (huge expense), I have payed bills, organized in my most wonderful planner what days I take Tate and pick him up from daycare as opposed to what days Sean does. I have planned out meals and grocery lists for the next month, marked important events (that I may otherwise forget in our hectic schedule) that we need to attend/buy gifts for, done a lot of sorting, removed the clothes from Tate's room that are too small and replaced them with some fall items (I LOVE fall!) and have folded and put away clothes that have been taunting me these last few days. Today, we will both get clean (I need a shower and Tate a bath!) which has seemed to have been put on the back burner this weekend and we will also be visiting Sean on his lunch break to go eat with him. :)

I am feeling good about getting organized and hope that I can keep it all up! We'll see. I'm trying out this new flylady.com website in hopes that I can get my house in order! The weather is exceptional today (hasn't even reached 70!!!) and I think I may hear the sweet chatters of a 2 year old through the monitor!

3 comments:

Sara said...

That's awesome that he slept so long and you accomplished a lot! I wish I could say the same. It sounds like you found some great bargains. I bet there's a lot of great consignment stores there.

sarak said...

We miss you Peakins!
Hope you have a great week back to work and daycare. Its always tough!
We will chat this week Jennie!
sara

Anonymous said...

Wow, I LOVE days with accomplishments like that!! Keep it up!! It will help you pass your time and use it efficiently!!