Sunday, May 04, 2008

Beautiful Boys with Bubbles

I may be biased because they are my family, but seriously, these boys are beautiful!!!! I love these pictures from this evening! We went to Chris and Brenda's and had a fun gathering, ate dinner and played games until the wee hours (it's 1:00 a.m right now and I HAD to post these adorable pics ASAP!)! The boys had fun running around the back yard, playing with the dogs, blowing bubbles, picking flowers for us, dancing, playing on the slide and just being plain cute! We had sushi for appetizers and walking tacos for supper and a margarita cake for dessert! It was so yummy and so much fun! Thanks again Chris and Brenda for hosting another great evening!




1 comment:

Jake and Emily said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) Your "little man Tate" is beautiful! :) Great photos of him!