Thursday, April 03, 2008

Just rambling...

It snowed today...a lot. I mean, there is snow all over the ground! What on earth is going on?! I don't remember ever having this much spring fever before!

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday! Woohoo! I am so ready for the weekend. I need some Tater time. My house, our floors, our grocery situation, our bathroom and our laundry are all being neglected as well! I have a feeling they will be getting the short end of the stick this weekend and Tate will be getting most of my time! I will try to get it all done though, but don't know how realistic that is.

I am battling a nasty cold that has been ongoing for about 4 days now. I feel run down and just plain yucky! I will be in bed by nine tonight and I am SO HAPPY about that! I can't wait to get a good night of sleep!

That is all for now...nothing too exciting here.

No comments: