Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tate's Recent Moves

Tate and I had a dance party tonight. It seems to have become a nightly tradition. This child LOVES dancing. His new thing is "dancing" in circles. Then he sometimes gets dizzy and falls. Also, after the Tate Tornado tears through the living room all day, it's not easy to dance around all of the debris. I should probably start picking up the living room at night BEFORE we dance! Check out his moves in the video below.


Also, here are a few pics of Tate being cute and silly from tonight.

He was actually doing a "floor routine" in this one!

View this montage created at One True Media
tate dancing

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Great moves! Dance like your mama!! :- )

Jennie Peakin said...

Yes, I am planning on coming that weekend. I will figure out when it's closer to the time what exactly our plan is. We will definitely figure something out to see you guys! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennie,

I LOVE the video - he is getting to be such a ham! Looking forward to seeing you.

Marsha

sarak said...

He dances like Sean!!:) Nice arm moves Tater!

:)
Sara

Gretchen said...

Love it! He and Hayden have the same cool moves. Maybe they can have a dance party sometime!

Jennie Peakin said...

No, we haven't started...I am still waiting on Sara K! :) Hopefully we can start in the next week or so. I am meeting up with Sara on Saturday, so I'll tell her we are just waiting on her. :)