Friday, April 04, 2008

Family Time!!!

We had a great evening. Finally the weather was nice!!! After we got off of work, we ate dinner and then went to a park with Tate. He had such a great time!


Tate decided he would do some rock climbing...

He found it quite exciting looking at Mom through the round window...


Playing at the park tired Tate out big time! He DID NOT want to leave. He could barely stay awake though.

He looked out the window at the park and cried as we drove away...and the mean Mom that I am took a picture of it! I know, I am terrible!

When we got home, we decided to give Tate a bath. He was starting to become the "stinky kid" at daycare I think! Ha. He was SO tired, but I got out a new bath toy for him and he was super excited. My cousin got this little floating racetrack for him 2 Christmas's ago and he was too young for it until recently, but now he's a great age to enjoy it!




It was a great night and Tate crashed right after his bath. I am so excited for the warm weather to stick around! I can't take the cold and snow anymore. Tate is going to have so much fun this spring and summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course he loved it.... after being cooped up all winter he was in heaven!! He goes like an energizer bunny so was fully stimulated...such a dolly boy!! Love it he enjoyed the day so much. Love you Tater tot!!