Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekend Plans

It is 9:45 and I am barely able to stay up another minute! Yep, we are wild ones around here! :) So there goes my Friday night. As of tomorrow, we have a busy day planned. I am watching Bode for a few hours in the morning and I hope to get some cleaning and some laundry done sometime during the day. Then, once Tate gets up from his nap, we are heading up to Colo for the rest of the day to spend some time with the family. Poor Sean has to work all day and then has homework to do once he gets off of work at 6:00. When Tate gets ready for bed, we will load up in the car and head home. Then on Sunday we will go to church in the morning, Tate will take his nap and then in the afternoon when Tate wakes up, we are heading out to the Poleys' for Landon's 3rd birthday party! I can't believe he's 3!!! I have high hopes of getting some more cleaning and laundry done on Sunday too, but we'll see how that goes. Then it's back to a long work week! UGH! I don't know if I'll ever get used to that! Anyway, hopefully I'll get some fun pics this weekend to post! :)

No comments: