Sunday, February 17, 2008

More Puke

Tate puked again tonight. He has been acting fine and has seemed better since his last puking incident. He hasn't barely eaten anything though this last week, but has been drinking fluids well so we aren't terribly concerned...we know he's not getting dehydrated. He has had some pretty nasty stuff in his diapers this last week as well, but has remained happy and fever free. Well, after dinner tonight, while he was playing, he got on his hands and knees on the living room floor and just started puking. UGH! After he was done, he literally stood up and went on playing with a huge smile on his face. So weird! When I put him to bed tonight he cried and continued crying for a really long time. It escalated into a bloody murder scream so I ended up going in his room (I thought maybe he had puked again) to check on him. I NEVER go into his room after we put him down for bed, so I think he was a bit alarmed to see me. The sight of me didn't stop his crying though. He was inconsolable for about 10 minutes in my arms. We tried rocking, laying down in Mommy and Daddy's bed, I tried singing to him, walking around...nothing worked. Finally, we went into the living room and turned on Handy Manny and immediately he stopped crying...that boy LOVES Handy Manny! He watched it for about 10 minutes and then I put him back in bed and he went to sleep. I don't know what the problem was, but Handy Manny cured it! Hopefully he gets back to his healthy self soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so SAD! I wonder what's up with him?!? Hope he's fine at daycare?!!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! I hope that he starts to feel better soon.
We loved seeing you guys last weekend! I had so much fun. I really miss you!

Love,
Lora

sarak said...

Poor Tater...poor Jennie for having to clean it up again! Hope he is feeling better soon!