Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

So I am a slacker this year. Sorry to all who received Valentines from us last year, we didn't get them done this year. I just haven't had enough time in the day to do it! I did however go to Target today (alone!) and get some Valentines for Tate to take to daycare tomorrow. A list was sent home with Sean the other day of all of the kids at his daycare "just in case" we wanted to do Valentines. I remembered last minute (today) that I hadn't taken care of getting those yet and I didn't want to be the only parent who didn't participate, so I headed to Target before picking up Tate and got the Valentines. I got a chocolate rose and a card for Tate to give to Kris (his daycare provider) and Valentines and candy for the kids. It is so weird to me that Tate has this whole other world that he is a part of that I don't know fully about. Some of the kids on the list I had never even heard of! I know that Kris will keep the day festive for the kids tomorrow...she is great! I am sure Tate will have a blast! I hope all of you have a day filled with love! Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy Valentin's Day!! It has been a good day for me so far... lots of love in the air :-) Hoping yours is love filled too!
Love ya all,
Mom :-)
P.S. I sent NO cards either! YIKES! Now you know where you get it...ha!