Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas is just around the corner!

Tate slept 20 minutes today. Then, when we went to run a couple of errands, he was so whiny and tired acting that I came home and put him down for a nap. He is just jabbering away in his room and it's been 25 minutes. I seriously don't know if he's going to go to sleep. I don't know what his deal is.

We have a wedding to go to tomorrow. Sean has to work so he is unable to come so it's just going to be Tate and I along with the rest of my family. I just realized that I am not feeling too confident that Tate is going to sit still quietly during the wedding. I don't know why I didn't even think of this until about an hour ago, but for some reason I didn't. I think I may have to sit towards the back so that I can slip out in case he gets too noisy. I wish Sean was going to be there so that he could help. Oh well.

Sean has his last week of class (for the semester) next week. He has finals and then he's done until January! I may be just as excited as he is! :) I can't wait to have him around more! He's been working so hard and I am so proud of him.

After next week all of the Christmas festivities will begin! We have plans to celebrate Christmas that week with the Knutsons and possibly another time with some family, but that's not for sure yet. Then we'll have our Christmas weekend with lots of family! I always get so excited about Christmas coming and then it's over in the blink of an eye! Kind of like everything in life it seems. The cold weather and the snow definitely make it feel more like the holidays, but once the holidays are gone, I would prefer the snow be gone too!

No comments: